Memorial Health CEO Maggie Gill Recognized By National Healthcare

From a business foundation, Maggie Gill moved to training, with an exceptional enthusiasm for the grown-up learner adult learner. Additional studies prompted to Masters in Business Administration and Diploma in Management. An enthusiasm for complementary medicine grew into a passion when a sudden profession change brought the open door for additional exploration. CranioSacral Therapy brought motivation into Maggie’s life and an adjustment in course where new and previous aptitudes combined and started to establish. She has busy roles in Brighton, and she has driven an Upledger Study Group there since 2003. Additionally, she has a developing exercise in Cyprus.

Maggie Gill was selected to the new position of Chief Scientific Adviser (CSA) to the Scottish Executive Environment & Rural Affairs Department on 1 February 2006 for 80% of her time with the other 20% of her time as Professor of Integrated Land Use within the College of Physical Sciences in the University of Aberdeen. With changes in post election matters in the Scottish Government she is currently the Chief Scientific Adviser for Rural Affairs and the Environment. Aptitudes earned through supporting teaching teams and students as they face individual and hierarchical changes have been exchanged to her treatment practices and teaching.

Before, Maggie was the Chief Executive and Director of Research at the Macaulay Land Use Research Institute in Aberdeen (2000-2006). Before that, Chief Executive of Natural Resources International Ltd. (1996-2000); an organization owned by 4 institutions which was ‘spun out’ of the privatization of the Natural Resources Institute (NRI), an Executive Agency of the Overseas Development Administration (currently the Department for International Development).

Maggie’s vocation has included both research and research administration beginning with production of domesticated animals and proceeding onward to the interface amongst agribusiness & environment and management of the natural resource issues. Maggie Gill research has entailed collaboration with scientists in North America, Australia, and several developing countries.


Leave a Reply